Nothing keeps your bread fresh than a nice bread box. It will not only protect your bread from sunlight and keep it safe better than a
standard cupboard but also keep it at an environment more conducive than a fridge. What’s more, if you fancy baking at home, a bread storage box is even handier.
- 1 Brabantia Roll – Top Bread Box
- 2 Oggi Stainless Steel Roll Bread Box
- 3 Culinary Couture Large Blue Breadbox
- 4 Polder Deluxe
- 5 Cookbook People Classic Filigree
- 6 Creative Co-op White Enameled Metal Breadbox
- 7 Lipper International 8847 Bamboo Bread Box
- 8 Blue Donuts Bread Box
- 9 MyGift Modern
- 10 Roll Top Bread Box from Golden Oak
Here are the best bread container reviews:
Brabantia Roll – Top Bread Box
Though big enough to store up to 2 big loaves of bread, the Brabantia Roll Top won’t take up extra space in your kitchen. And thanks to its flat top design, there is additional storage space available for your pastries. It also has a patterned bottom, which means more air for your baked products and keeping them as fresh as possible.
- Highly durable matte steel construction
- Good quality materials
- Sleek and beautiful look
- Big enough to hold up to 2 loaves of bread
- The lid is slightly thin
Oggi Stainless Steel Roll Bread Box
- Heavy duty stainless steel bread box...
- Tempered glass roll top
- Stainless steel handle
With a modern design and an innovative finish, this is a kitchenware you can’t ignore. The heavy duty bread keeper will not just store your bread but also keep it fresh all the time.
In addition, its stainless steel design with a glass lid makes it very durable .You can be sure it will serve you for a very long time. Though not large enough to hold 2 loaves of bread, it can contain one bread with its tray of muffins or bagels.
- Great aesthetics
- Functions well
- Looks sleek
- Highly durable
- A bit small
Culinary Couture Large Blue Breadbox
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: Are you looking for a...
- KEEP YOUR BREAD FRESH FOR LONGER: This...
- GREAT DESIGN & CONVENIENT SIZE: This...
If you fancy retro-style kitchenware, this state of the art bread bin is for you. The top notch device is made of rust resistant stainless steel, powder coated durable, and has a polished shine appearance making it a perfect tool for brightening up your house. It is spacious enough to store up to 2 loaves of bread or 20 bagels.
You can trust it to keep your baked food safe, delicious and fresh for a couple of days because of its tightly shutting lid that prevents insects from accessing your bread. Also, it has small holes behind the lid for sufficient air circulation. It is available in four different colors; white/ivory, black, blue and powder coated silver.
- Pocket friendly price
- Good quality
- Large enough to hold up to 20 bagels or two loaves of bread.
- Solid stainless steel construction
- Appealing polished finish
- Sleek vintage-style architecture
- Securely shutting lid
- Ventilation holes
- Available in 4 colors
- Not ideal for use in hot temperatures
- Sleek, retro style makes an attractive...
- Large-capacity bread bin made of...
- Protective plastic trim prevents...
Don’t want to tempt other people every time they walk into your kitchen? This bread keeper is your best bet. It hides its contents totally with a sturdy door. Go for a black one if you don’t want draw too much attention.
- Easy to clean
- Good quality
- Made of bamboo making it very attractive
- Needs regular maintenance as it is made of wood
Cookbook People Classic Filigree
- BLANK TOP: This version does not include...
- ROCK SOLID: Tested to hold 30lbs of...
- SLIDING LID: Lid may not slide easily...
Add an amazing rustic touch to your kitchen with this wooden bread box. The container is made of attractive golden brown bamboo making an environmentally friendly option for keeping your pastries and bread fresh and soft. It is 100 percent sturdy bamboo without wood composites and has a generous storage space which can hold up to 30 lbs of all types of bread or bagels. The CookBook product is specially designed to sit well against any wall which means convenience and more space for you when you prepare food.
And unlike other lidded and hinged boxes, it has a special roll top lid that slides to the back and opens from the inside allowing you to use 99.9 percent of its internal space. To keep it looking stunning, wipe it with water and soap regularly and then dry or rub gently with mineral oil to maintain its look. It comes with a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, so you can send it back if doesn’t meet your expectations and get a full refund.
- Good quality
- Good value for your money
- Attractive appearance
- Solid construction
- Generous internal space
- No particle board or wood composites
- Satisfaction guarantee
- The lid sticks in dry or hot climates
Creative Co-op White Enameled Metal Breadbox
- Distressed white metal
- Handle is 2. 75" long
- Great for storing recipes on the kitchen...
If you want to introduce a special farmhouse charm to your kitchen, this big and white enameled bread keeper can help. Now, whether it is bread or baked foods it will keep them fresh. The box measures 12 inches by 8.5 inches by 13.5 inches and has high sides making it a bit deep which means you can fit a loaf of bread and some bagels without necessarily squashing them.
The lid has a handle and is specially designed to keep moisture out and maintain your bread’s freshness for days depending on the temperature and humidity of your kitchen. The handcrafted bin comes in various colors, finishes and texture. Although some people may think of these as defects or flaws, they are all part of the brand’s farmhouse charm.
- Great quality
- Rustic farmhouse architecture
- Sturdy metal construction
- Solid lid
- Generous internal storage space
- Perfect for a large family
- Can keep your bread fresh for over a week
- May vary in color because of the rustic design
- Can’t be used in hot temperatures
Lipper International 8847 Bamboo Bread Box
- This bamboo wood bread box brings a...
- Generously sized to accommodate breads,...
- Window allows for easy inventory of your...
This bamboo storage box will definitely rave up your kitchen’s décor with its classic and warm look. It has a clear acrylic top which means you can easily see your bread without opening it.
Additionally, its washable surface can be cleaned conveniently with water
and soap by just wiping. Grab this box if you want to keep your pastries and bread in an amazing condition.
I hope you liked our collection of some of the best bread containers. If we missed any bread box, please let us know in the comment section below.
Blue Donuts Bread Box
- Bread Box - Dimensions 15.5 Inch x 10.5...
- Bread Boxes for Kitchen Counter with Lid...
- Bread Bin - Won’t slide in any...
With a neat and minimalist design, this bin from Blue Donuts is one of the best in the world. Its architecture is very simple blending in very well with any type of kitchen. It is made of bamboo and has a small translucent opening. The opening allows you to see the contents from outside bringing an appetizing and attractive touch to your space.
Though very compact in size, two loaves of bread can fit inside perfectly. Also, if price is an issue, this bin is for you. It is one of the most affordable on the market with a decent size and lovely appearance.
- Spice up your modern kitchen decor with...
- Smooth sliding rolltop lid makes it easy...
- Perfect for holding your bread and...
This bread bin offers users easy access to pastries and bread. It has rounded edges giving it a smooth and bulbous appearance. It can easily hold up to 2-loaves of bread.
- Small ventilation holes to keep insects out
- Bright red color
- Has a polishing cloth
Roll Top Bread Box from Golden Oak
- Roll top Bread Box is one of the most...
- Roll Top Bread Box Made of Solid Oak...
- We Custom Make our Tambour Fronts right...
This classic wooden bread bin can make any traditional wooden kitchen look stunning. It is more practical and its beautiful architecture makes it ideal to be kept even in your living room for evening tea. You can also order a customized one from the highly experienced craft men at Golden Oak.