Not every bread maker is a fast baker but only few have the privileges to bake as fast as they can and amongst all those fast bread makers in the market The Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake bread maker easily sails to the top spot. It is not a very renowned bread maker at the present time reasong being it is just recently introduced but the quality features it offers and the specs it has clearly flaunts that it will win over any other bread maker in the market in no time.
Are there any notable features in this bread making machine?
There are quite a notable features this bread making machine has like just take a look at some of them before coming to any decision. Every bread maker has some loaf size changing options available and apart from this regular loaf size possibilities and programmes, the Russell Hobbs 17887 bread maker has got a very unusual feature which is not present in the bread makers and not even in the latest ones.
Fast bake Function
It is the 58 minute fast bake function which steals this bread maker and rest it to the top of the machines. Not just this it is a dual bladed bread maker to make the breads of finest sizes and increase the taste of each loaf that goes into your mouth.
Keep on reading to learn more about the tip top features of this bread making machine, along with what people have been saying about it in Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake breadmaker reviews.
Russell Hobbs 17887 Fast bake Bread maker Specifications
- Well the backbone of very bread making machine remains the quality of breads it can make and the sizes of the breads. The Russell Hobbs 17887 Fast bake bread maker can prepare loaves of bread well over up to 3lb. The other two different loaf sizes it’s capable of cooking are 2lb and 2.5lb. Along with the quality of bread the quality is ensured too.
- One great function that has been most talked about is the fast bake function. If you are in a hurry or you have to go to work or you are getting late from work then this is the feature you need to use to make your bread in a hurry. Fast bake function can make your bread in a mere 58mins time.
- the diversity of this bread making machine is laudable. There are a total of 11 different programmes with which you can make bread of any type and you can change the quality of bread from medium to high.
- For the better taste of bread Russell Hobbs has provided you with two kneading blades that are essential in every bread maker but unfortunately not every bread maker has got this thing.This is proven that dual blade bread makers make quality bread as compared to the single bladed bread making machines.
- Some of the additional features that might give you some assistance while dealing with this bread making machine includes an LCD display, power cut off function plus a 13 hour delay timer for those who like to get the bread ready for the breakfast.
- Another great thing about this bread maker is the “coolwall” feature of the bread maker. When the bread making is in progress normally the walls of the bread makers become hot but in this bread maker walls remain cool so you need not to afraid while touching the walls.
Positive Reviews on Russell Hobbs 17887 Fast bake Bread Maker
Majority of the people who have used Russell Hobbs are pleased with the product they have bought and this is the main thing.If you have put up your money in something and you are pleased with it then it means that the product is healthy and good to use. Fast bake function is the main thing that has caught the attention of every customer and the variety of programmes and the innumerable bread quality control options available are the features that need to be praised.
People have said that this appliance has got a selection of various programmes, and it appears to be capable of baking high quality bread almost all the time. You’re always free to add your own special ingredients and twists with recipes too.
Negative Reviews on Russell Hobbs 17887 Fast bake Bread Maker
There are some negative aspects too about this machine. Firstly,many people have complained about the bread making recipe book which is not 100 percent 100% perfect. Not every one has complained about this book but it is just a meager problem which can be solve by buying a separate book and its good to buy a separate book when you are buying a bread maker.
The jam programme of the machine is said to be causing some trouble because whenever you put heavy fruits in their the machine does not start. By and large , the Russell Hobbs 17887 Fastbake breadmaker reviews are positive about the machine and is worth-trying.